Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I finally figured out how to blog

Check it out.  I finally learned how to blog.  Not much going on in the wonderful world of the O'Briens.  I am still working in the observation department and Chris has been busy with putting up hay.  If the weather would cooperate a little better he would be a lot further along.  We are beginning to count the weeks down to baby #2.  12 weeks in all left!!!  Hannah ran off with my USB cable so I don't have any pictures with this post.  I will get some of her up as soon as I find it.  Can you believe that she is already 17 months old???

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

yeah! so excited to keep up with your family! :) hope the last stretch of your pregnancy goes well! loves

Anonymous said...

I like the blogs and it will be fun to watch Hannah and baby change daily!!