Monday, November 30, 2009

Hanging out with Hannah

Hannah being ever so helpful to her mommy...Do you see the bulb syringe...that was not my idea...but she was sure she was helping so who could resist a picture??

 
This is my sweet Hannah cleaning....again...anything that she can clean she will...after she was done "cleaning" the water jug, she put the handle up and hung the wash cloth on it to dry.  Today she spilled her juice and she went to the drawer and got a wash cloth to clean it up.  The biggest question is....will it last??


 This was our Thanksgiving dinner...we ate a home this year...it was the first time I ever cooked an entire Thanksgiving meal.
 

This is Hannah after the meal...She enjoyed her meal so much that she needed a bath before she could take a nap!!


This is Hannah modeling her Big Sister shirt!!

 
This is Hannah modeling how a breast pump works....she got that off the counter and was sitting so quiet on the steps...when I went to investigate this is what I found!!


My "little" girl is getting so big so fast!!!  She can reach on top of the book case where I had her piggy bank. I had to move it to a higher place because she would not leave it alone....When she had it down, we had to take all the money out a couple of times and put it back...she also holds the horse and kisses it telling it "good boy."  As a final note...the clothes she has on are 3T...and they fit!!! 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like daddy cumon her panties she needs it on hercunt, bring her to me I will do her good

Anonymous said...

partner worked early shift today i am babysitting, nice morning cuddle with my daughter in be , good feel and finger of herslit, her little warm, soft , tiny hand aroud my throbbingcock and mine over hers using her hand to jerloff and i cumall over her little baldpussy, panties puled back up now she is playing with mycum all over herpussy, so hot to watch her keep pulling at the crotch as mycum sticks her panties to hercunt