Saturday, February 19, 2011

Girls Will Be Girls!!

I LOVE my little girls so much!! They are ALL girl! Here are some of the things they have been up to around the house.


Hannah INSISTED that I put this dress on her.  It is a 12 month baby dress that I gave her to put on a doll. She wanted to "out" so she needed her "dress." The pants that she has on is a swim suit bottom. She was being creative!

I was rocking Jessa and Hannah was laying in her bed. Jessa wanted nothing to do with being rocked. She kept pointing to Hannah saying, "I Hannah...I Hannah." Hannah was no help because she sat up and said, "Mom, she wants me." I asked Jessa if she wanted to take a nap with Hannah. That was a very clear, "YES!!"
After about 10 minutes of giggling, I had to put Jessa in her own bed...much to the disappointment of them both!

There are no words for these final pictures. All a person can do is laugh! I was doing dishes and the girls went up to our room. I thought nothing of it as they had been playing "babies" up there earlier. I should have thought little more. 




What one does not think of, the other one does! I think that I am going to be in BIG trouble when they get a little bit older. Stuff like playing in Mommy's make-up will seem like a walk in the park!

Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. ~Psalm 127:3

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better Pray hard I think you need a son. But won't he look cute with makeup on!!!
Love your post
Grandma

Anonymous said...

3 holes available boy's let's get at her, we can rotate

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

damn she has a lovelycuny I love it under4

Anonymous said...

Sweet

Anonymous said...

mum send me her knickers so i can sniff hercunt