Sunday, March 6, 2011

Chicks Diggin' Chicks!!!

We had a new arrival in our house this week of 30 chicks!!  I don't know who was more excited over them, the girls or me!!  We have such a grasshopper problem that our garden has barely squeaked by for the past 2 years thus, 30 chicks! At 1 egg a day for each chicken, provided they are all hens, we will have eggs to spare so let me know if you want some free range eggs! 

Here are some moments captured of the girls while we were getting the chicks all settled in to their new home.
Hannah can't wait for me to get them out!!
"Can you cut a little faster Mom?"
"FINALLY!!"
 

First time touching the chicks.
Teaching each chick to drink.
Do you think we are excited?
"Ahhh!! Changed my mind! I don't want to hold it!"
All settled in
"I could sit here and watch for hours..."
"NOOOOO!!! It is not time to leave yet!!"

"Look st the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.  Are you not much more valueable than they" ~Matthew 6:24

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the top pic of her on her hands and knees, just pull down her pants and knickers, suck her p-ssy and eat out her bum

Anonymous said...

then i bum fuck her, youngest for me was still 2 her as was so tight